L'imparfait


Photo Credit: Pinterest 

*Might I suggest that you play MI's Imperfect Me in the background, whilst reading this*


They say if the first tear drops from your left eye, the source of the tears is definitely anything but joy.

How about when all the tears you can afford stream down your left eye? Or when you repeatedly go over a situation, wondering why you're less equipped with solutions?

Or when you find yourself back at the very spot you promised yourself you wouldn't be back to.

It's always easy to cry the tears and let all the hurt out, even till you can't tell the difference between 'tarrh and tear, when you know you weren't the guilty party.
However, when you ropped your own self in and for unfounded reasons too... and the character you created really is nothing like the real you... it hurts even worse.

Photo Credit: The Internet


Photo Credit: Unsplash.com 


At this point in my life, I could probably boast about being an expert at having my heartbroken, crying ugly tears and repeatedly finding myself in that one spot I always promise myself I'd never return to.

You might ask? Wow! How do you do this? I'm pretty much clueless. Honestly, I deserve a medal for afflicting myself with so much pain without even trying.

I'll stop writing here. I'll pick it up when I finally disappoint that part of me that desperately craves pain.

Comments

Popular Posts