The Dance

Photo Credit: Pinterest
Photo Credit: Pinterest 


With my breath in yours
I breathe you in deeply as you exhale
And you, inhaling me like life itself
In and out, in and out, our breaths lost in forever

My heart jumps in delight
As it does a synchronised dance with yours
All's still but our hearts
Swaying to their own rhythm

Today which seemed like it was never promised
Finally looks with glee at tomorrow
All of yesterday's fears washed away in our happy tears
As our hearts become one

Comments

  1. I like the short and sweet aspect of this post and the feelings that it paints so clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All of yesterday's fears washed away in our happy tears"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like! Especially the happy fulfilled tone of the last verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog so much can you show me how you did the SEO for Ranking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts