Vision 2020

That I enjoy God's peace especially in this season of my life.

That I finally understand that no man prevails by strength, that I'm taught total surrender and trust in God.

That I learn forgiveness- to give and to take even when it isn't offered

That I learn gratitude & courage to embrace my flaws, vulnerabilities and inadequacies.

That I always remember to keep HIS praise on my lips, regardless of what life throws my way.

That I learn to let go... be okay with not knowing the answer to everything

In letting go, may I be taught moving on. Taking on challenges, picking myself up, embracing endings as much as I cheer beginnings

That I learn to laugh at &with myself &in seasons when I have to, be okay with ugly tears, rubbing my own back, being my own shoulder and patting my own back when necessary

Also, Tamunoseipiriye Senanu Emmanuel-Sapeh... remember to stop and look in the mirror when in doubtđŸ˜đŸ§˜đŸŸ‍♀️

It gets easy. Life hasn't even started... 2020 will be beautiful indeed. #ThisIs30




Disclaimer: World people, this is no New Year's Resolution ooo bikonu. I couldn't come up with a title I liked and Vision 2020 (so catchy) seemed apt, but if you also needed to put down a list like that and you were stalling or unsure of how to go about it, you're welcome😘 Enjoy 2020đŸ„‚

Comments

Popular Posts