ProNounS

You were forever, I probably won't remember the dates but every detail, every whisper,every gaze which held promises. Life was like a movie. You became my will to live, before you, I merely existed. I took in breaths of inspiration as pictures of forever with you filled my medulla for the most part.

You were my sunshine, my drops of rain, my thunderous lightening, my raging storm. We were inseparable. I set about making us work more than I was concerned with my purpose of being on earth.


"You spat him out" but never wanted him. He was the bit of those memories that stayed with me. My compensation for all those years or perhaps not forgetting that he's also the mark of my condescending from my Father's high hopes of and for his "boy-child".

You became my reason to merely exist. Rejection tattooed on my face and heart scarred by the ashes spewed by the erupted volcano which beats as your heart.


Comments

  1. Nice use of words,good for love memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Xonny. You should guest-blog one of these days. We'll be elated to have you. (This is me asking you to. Ignore my Okrika pride, we nor sabi beg).

      Delete
  2. Nice use of words,good for love memories

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts