....WorldWithoutUs? nahhhh

    I remember this catch phrase from my childhood days... ''Imagine a world without us'' can't quite remember the name of the brand but those words from the short jingle on CNN still rings in my ears. I was actually having a terrible day some days ago when it came to mind and I personalised it... ''Imagine a world without me'' #Ewwwwww! oh what a world that would be. I'm that unique and special.

    It's amazing how no matter how unpleasant and horrible our day might be, there's still someone out there who's having a worse day or going through a more terrible situation. Now, even in those bad situations and times, when we're too sad to even count our blessings; everything's so bleak and hopeless... just stop for a minute and think... Imagine this world without us(you and I).

Now, don't let that situation weigh you down. This world needs Us; Our collective effort would change our world and future for good... bring back peace and love; health and wealth; joy and laughter... Instead of sitting down and feeling sad for yourself or having a pity party with you, yourself and time :p Stand up! Be strong and look that situation in the face... the world can do without the best, YES; but, the world can't do without you :) God didn't paint those "blue" skies with white clouds just so he could show off his artistic skills... It's time you looked past that and see the intent of his heart.

Be strong, the sorrow can only last for the night; joy does come in the morning(the morning is when you wake up #Borrowed)|. Stop being depressed. You need You. The world needs You.
Now that you KNOW you are vital, essential and important to our world, Pause... and really "positively" Imagine a world without US...

Hope you're feeling a tinnie weenie bit inspired/motivated cos You're gonna need that and more on this journey. 

Welcome to Tamipiriye Sena Emmanuel-Sapeh's blog a.k.a Sweetpea a.k.a belleCinq a.k.a soleil a.k.a suaveBelle a.k.a Spanish guitar... let's stop here i have too many aliases we can visit that on a boring day... Welcome to my BLOG! :D I'm extra excited now.

This blog will be identified with my pen name, Kiribo Stanford. So whenever you see "Kiribo Stanford" as author, then I am most likely writing from the original account attached to blog.

 I'll try to keep you lost in my little world. Your thoughts and opinions are highly encouraged and needed on each post.

Fasten Your Seat belts.... Giddy Yap! Aha! It's gonna be a bumpy ride!

Comments

Popular Posts